IPMAT – IIM INDORE/ROHTAK/NAGPUR Entrance Exam Coaching/Preparation
Know all – Eligibility, Course details, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and more…
ABOUT IIM INDORE IPMAT
ABOUT IIM ROHTAK IPMAT
Know more about IIM – IPMAT Entrance coaching provided by Gurukul.education
Book a free counselling session
ABOUT IIM INDORE IPMAT
For students aiming to get admission into IIM Indore, the IPMAT is an essential stepping stone.
If you want to get into IIM Indore and crack the IPMAT in one go, your best bet is to sign up for our comprehensive coaching classes.
Indian Institute of Management- Indore or IIM Indore is a world-class business school with only 150 seats offered per batch. The Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test or the IPMAT is a national-level competitive examination conducted for aspiring students. Students who pass the exam will be eligible for admission into the five-year integrated management program. The exam is only conducted once a year. Students admitted into the course are granted a prestigious MBA degree that allows them to gain high-paying jobs and advance successfully in their careers.
ABOUT IIM ROHTAK IPMAT
Indian Institute of Management – Rohtak offers Five-Year Integrated Programme in
Management (IPM) is for students after class XII who aim to pursue a career in Business Management. It is a comprehensive management program that has a combined course of management studies from undergraduate (UG) to postgraduate (PG). The programme aims at moulding outstanding young students into managers and leaders. Upon successfully completing
the academic rigour of 5 years, the participant will be awarded a Master of Business Administration (MBA) by IIM Rohtak.
For eligibility, the following criteria have to be fulfilled:
– Students belonging to the general category have a maximum age limit of 20 years to appear for the exam. Students belonging to the ST/SC/PwD category, have an age limit of 25 years.
– Students should have passed the XII standard / HSC examination or any equivalent examination in 2019/2020/2021.
– A minimum score of 60% in the X standard / SSC and the XII standard / HSC examination or any equivalent examination is required for students belonging to the general category. This percentage will be based on the aggregate of all the subjects that appear in the mark sheet, irrespective of what the Board’s regulations are.
– A minimum score of 55% in the X standard / SSC and the XII standard / HSC examination or any equivalent examination is required for students belonging to the ST/SC/PwD category. IIM Indore reserves the right to decide final eligibility conditions with regard to equivalent marks for the student and the recognition of the qualifying board or examination.
Reservation Policy 2023
A certain percentage of reservations is offered by IIM Indore for specific categories. For students who qualify and want to apply for these reservations, valid documents for proof have to be submitted. The documents have to be signed by a competent authority to show that the student falls under NC-OBC/SC/ST/EWSs/PwD reservation categories.
– Scheduled Tribe students have a reservation percentage of 7.5%.
– Scheduled Caste students have a reservation percentage of 15%.
– OBC-NCL students have a reservation percentage of 27%.
– PwD students have a reservation percentage of 5%.
– EWS students have a reservation percentage of 10%.
The syllabus for the Quantitative Ability section includes the following topics:
– Number system
– Roots, indices, surds
– Profit and loss
– Simple and compound interest
– Averages and percentages
– Mixtures and allegations
– Work-related programs
– Ratio and proportion
– Algebraic formulae
– Linear and quadratic equations
– Pipes and cisterns
– Time, speed and distance
– Integration and differentiation
– Geometry: lines, angles and triangles
– Permutations, combinations and probability
– Polygons, circles and mensuration
The syllabus for the Verbal Ability section includes the following topics:
– Etymology and roots
– Idioms and phrases
– Foreign words
– Antonyms and synonyms
– Tenses, modifiers and parallelism
– Reading comprehension
– Deductive reasoning
– Logical consistency
– Prepositions and conjunctions
– Nouns and pronoun errors
– Subject-verb agreement
– Inference bases passages
– Reading comprehension
The syllabus for the Quantitative Ability (Indore) includes the following topics:
– Arithmetic Progression
– Number System
– Time and Work
– Set Theory
The syllabus for Logical Reasoning (Rohtak) includes the following topics:
– Blood Relations
– Statement conclusions
– Venn Diagram
– Circular Arrangement
– Data Sufficiency
– Clocks and Calendar
– Missing numbers
– Classification and arrangement
The mode of exam is online. Here is the section-wise breakdown of the IPMAT (Indore) 2023:
1. The exam will have three sections in Aptitude test:
-> The first is Quantitative Ability which will be tested in multiple-choice questions or MCQ format (30 questions).
-> The second is Quantitative Ability which will be tested in short answer questions or SA format (15 questions).
-> The third is Verbal Ability which will be tested in multiple-choice questions or MCQ format (45 questions).
2. Every question carries 4 marks each for the multiple choice questions. Any wrong answer will have 1 negative mark. There is no negative marking for the short answer questions. No marks are awarded or deducted for unattempted questions.
3. Each section of the paper will be conducted for 40 minutes so the total duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
4. For IPMAT Rohtak, Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability will contain 40 questions each.
If you meet all the eligibility criteria for the IIM Indore IPMAT, then coaching is the next step to prepare for the examination. Our centre has been coaching students successfully to help them get admitted into this esteemed institution and you can be one of them too. The coaching classes will benefit students in numerous ways:
1. Guidance from a seasoned faculty team who are extremely qualified and have an excellent track record of preparing students for the IPMAT. They will explain every single topic in a thorough manner and conduct doubt-clearing sessions for better preparation.
2. Comprehensive online classes that are easily accessible from anywhere to give the students a one-of-a-kind experience. A progressive study plan is utilized.
3. Learn from the exact syllabus prescribed for the examination instead of wasting time on unnecessary topics. The coaching classes will cover only what is required and ensure that students make optimal use of their time before appearing for the exam.
4. Better time management so students are able to cover all the topics for the IPMAT and are prepared to complete the examination within the time limit on D-Day. Rigorous testing is conducted via mock tests to fully enhance the learning process. Mock tests are prepared based on the actual IPMAT and performance will be monitored consistently.
Candidates will greatly benefit from the coaching class for IPMAT if they aim to get admitted into IIM Indore. All the personalized mentorship, extensive classes, regular assignments and testing will prepare you for the exam so your chances for success are at their peak.
Our Popular Courses
IPM | BBA Entrance Preparation
CLAT | CET Law Entrance Preparation
11 – 12th Commerce