Gurukul.Education Toastmasters Club
CLUB #07073592 | AREA N2 | DIVISION N | DISTRICT 98
Toastmasters International is a non-profit educational organization that teaches public speaking and leadership skills through a worldwide network of clubs. Headquartered in Englewood, Colo., the organization is present in 143 countries. Since 1924, Toastmasters International has helped people from diverse backgrounds become more confident speakers, communicators, and leaders.
Gurukul.Education Toastmasters Club started in the year 2018 has been one of the most active and achieveing Toastmasters Club in Nagpur. Our members have outshined in this community.
Some of the achievements include:
- TM Riya- Triple Crown Award 2020-21
- Club of the Year Award 2020-21
- Gloden Eagle Award 2020-21
- TM Riya – Highest Contributor to Club of The Year Award 2020-21
- TM Lalit – Outstanding Contributor Award 2020-21
- TM Gunjan – Golden Feather & Stellar Toastmaster 2020-21
- Pristine Award 2020-21
- TM Riya – Pathways Star Award 2020-21
- TM Lalit – Transparency in Administration Award 2020-21
- TM Gunjan – PR Torchbearer Award & Outstanding Toastmaster 2020-21
- Most Active Club Award at Eloquence 2021
- President’s Distinguished Club 2020-21
Awards by the club:
- TM Riya – Member of the Year
- TM Riya – Pathways Champion Award
- TM Chitwan – Pathways Champion Award
- TM Riya – Luminous Star Award
- TM Vishal – Rising Star Award
- TM Riya – Tripartite Award
- TM Chitwan – Tripartite Award
- TM Yash – Contest Maestro Award
- TM Gunjan – Contest Maestro Award
Become a good orator and public speaker!
Join us at every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month at Gurukul.Education from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
If you want to be a guest, become a member, or want to know more contact on the given details.
Address: 741, First Floor, Nelson Sq., near SK Towers Axis Bank, Byramji Town, Nagpur. 440013
Follow us on socials
The information on this website is for the sole use of Toastmasters’ members, for Toastmasters business only. It is not to be used for solicitation and distribution of non-Toastmasters material or information.